Wednesday, April 4, 2012

In Response To Rebecca...

At the end of Rebecca's post she asks the question, If this trend continues, what kinds of things will you do in order to cut back on the money you spend weekly on gas? Do you think that people will change their lifestyles to save money?
In her post she discusses the issues and concerns with the rising gas prices. I do believe this trends is happening as a result of our diminishing energy shortages. We as a country are panicking about what energy we will use to power our cars and homes. If this trends continues I feel people will switch over to a new source of energy because they can no loner afford it and/or do not have any other choice. 

 I think at first people will be very resistant towards change because they are afraid that they will have to cut back and things will be different. People do not like change and we can see that because our problems in society concerning oil have yet to take a turn for the better. After sometime and some dead ends I think people will change and cut back on spending. Hopefully if this does happen more time will go into research for better and more reusable energy sources so we do not have a problem like this in the future. Personally I would try to find a means of transportation with a alternative energy source, many companies have started to do this. My normal routine of using my car would change and I would be forced to cut back on traveling as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment